Thursday, September 13, 2007

I Didn't Want to go to Work Today

Early this morning, I sat out on my front steps and watched Midge playing with the puppies. It was a wonderful sight. I would have liked to have stayed there all day and watch them.

Every day I rearrange the puppies' run so that there is a new challenge or stimulation. This morning I tipped the half-tunnel I mentioned a few days ago over so that it was a true tunnel. Then I took a piece of an old dog walk and put that up on two cinder blocks for them to climb on. The stimulation I am providing on a daily basis will prepare these puppies for challenges later in life.

For those of you reading this blog and feed commercial pet food, look where your money is going. This article was published in the New York Times on September 2, 2007. Those poor dogs.